This is the start of an inspiration patch, where I hope that fellow scrappers and creators will come and find some inspiration, or even leave some inspiration for me.

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Happy Easter Cards - BoBunny Cottontail

Hello Everyone

I was recently up on the BoBunny blog here with some cards for Easter.

I would really love it if you popped along and had a look! ;-)
This is really one of my favourite collections, for a long time!

Here are some sneak peeks from the cards.

Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_03

and

Cotton Tail_Easter Card_Denise_29 Mar_04

BoBunny Supplies:

Patterned Papers: Springtime, Bunnies, Festive, Gardening/Cottontail
Cardstock: French Vanilla, Brilliant Blue Damask, Power Blue Vintage, Wasabi Vintage
Noteworthy: Cottontail
Jewels: Blue Hues
Stamps: Captured, Eggcellent
Pearlescent: Licorice
Dies: Mandala 

Sizzix Die-Cuts:

Tattered Lace Die-cuts:
Meadow Leaves


Thanks ever so much for stopping by!
I really appreciate your love and comments!
Have a super day!
Denise x

3 comments:

  1. Your sneaks are so gorgeous!! I love all the beautiful colors!! Headed over for a look!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Denise! Love the pretty blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, great designs!

    ReplyDelete